- Employee Health and Safety
- Equipment and Material Damage Control
- General Rules
- Relevant Sections of Regulations for Industrial Establishments
Made Under The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Daily Inspections
- Pre-Shift Crane Inspection
- Procedures for Proper Crane Operation
- Critical Application Equipment
- Crane Terminology
- Types of Cranes
- Rigger/Slinger Requirements
- Weights of Materials
- Chain & Wire Rope Inspections
- Chain Certification Requirements
- Resultant Sling angle is a Killer
- Plate Clamps and Magnets
- Hook Inspections
- Standard Hand Signals for Overhead Cranes
- Eye Bolts & Hoist Rings
Please note that the online course must be done on either a laptop or desktop computer.
or contact us for more information about training at our location or your workplace
The course was very informative. It covered everything somebody would need to know if one is to use an overhead crane. The course was also very difficult and you really had to know your stuff. This certificate was achieved with pride, because I know personally how hard it was to pass this course, and honestly that is the way it should be , hoisting loads both heavy and awkward is not a task one should take lightly.
Kudos to Joe and Marie, they have great customer service skills and wish them well with their endeavours.