Crane Training Canada programs offer substantial benefits for students taking the course and companies considering using these services:
- Training is based on practical experience and in an interactive format that keeps the students attention, can be easily understood and the information retained by the student.
- Training can be provided in two ways, at your location or online training
- Your trainer has over 40 years experience in the industry
- Training can be provided in English or French and our trainer has worked with students in many countries.
- Training support continues long after the course is finished. If a student has any concerns after taking the course, we invite them to contact us directly anytime for further discussion.
- We review actual lifting practices that we are shown and provide recommended procedures for review by your safety committee. The Crane Training Canada Training manual provided, will become a resource and reference manual for the operators long after the course is over.
- Crane Training Canada provides Ministry Of Labour Certification to public & private sectors
We have completed customized training for specific situations including:
- Provincial as well as federal regulations for federally chartered companies
- Rigging training as a refresher.
- Electric chain hoists for theaters, high lifts
- Bilingual training in hazardous environments
- Pedestal, Jib, and gantry cranes
- Improving plant safety by increasing employee knowledge
- Reduction in equipment breakdowns and the resulting costly downtime
- Help your company comply with OHSA safety requirements
- Due Diligence
- Increase employee morale
- Lowered insurance premiums are possible
- Save a life
- Certified operators
- Peace of mind